Congratulations! You are now #current_position on the waiting list!
The Legacy 36 is an elegant, yet bold iteration of the popular Steel and Bronze Legacy models. It is perfectly sized down to 36mm, housing a very reliable automatic movement with a custom Maryland rotor that can be seen through the sapphire crystal exhibition window. The Legacy 36 uses a single push crown and is water resistant to 200 meters. Each timepiece is assembled, tested, and regulated in Maryland.
The Legacy 36 takes on an angular tonneau case design. The industrial brushed finishing emphasizes the sharp lines of the design, while the raised external bezel gives the case a bold visual presence on the wrist.
The Legacy is offered in several limited colorways and dial options inspired by the history and feel of Baltimore itself. Each dial option combines deep cutouts for the mix of lumed Arabic numerals and indices, along with classic pilot watch style hands and a heavily textured dial finish.
- Movement: Miyota 9015 With a custom MD rotor
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel, Rose Gold PVD Coated Bezel with polished edges
- Case Width: 36mm
- Lug Width: 18mm/16mm
- Lug to Lug: 43mm
- Height: 12mm
- Lume: Swiss SuperLuminova C3
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel with Quick Release Pins (Tapered to 16mm)
- Buckle: Stainless Steel
- Caseback: See Thru (Sapphire Crystal)
- Dial: Vertical Brush finish (Sandwich Dial)
- Front Crystal: Double Domed Sapphire w/AR coating
- Water Resistance: 200 meters / 660 feet
- Crown: Lumed Push Crown
- Packaging: Leather Travel Watch Roll Included
- Warranty: 2-year Limited International Warranty