Congratulations! You are now #current_position on the waiting list!
Only 50 timepieces are being made.
The Midnight Grey has Old Radium Swiss SuperLuminova lume on the indices for a vintage look with Lumed C3 SuperLuminova subdials.
Named after the USS Constellation ship, located at the Baltimore Inner Harbor. The USS Constellation is the last sail-only warship designed and built by the United States Navy in 1853. As a historic landmark, the USS Constellation is part of the Historic Ships in Baltimore and is the only intact naval vessel from the American Civil War.
The Constellation Chrono-Diver is a stunning and reliable grab and go timepiece. It's 200m water resistance, stainless steel case, incredibly accurate meca-quartz movement, and swiss lume is the perfect companion for any adventure.
Check out our most recent reviews:
- Watchin (Video Review)
- The Time Bum (Article)
- My Watch Addictions (Video Review)
- OFD Watch Channel (Video Review)
- Zaltek Reviews (Article)
- Movement: VK64 Mecaquartz. Quartz caliber incorporates gear architecture for a smooth chronograph hand sweep.
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel, brushed with polished edges
- Case Width: 41mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Lug to Lug: 48mm
- Bracelet: Stainless Steel with Quick Release Pins (Tapered to 18mm)
- Buckle: Stainless Steel with Dive Extension
- Caseback: Screw Down, engraved
- Dial: Midnight Grey w/Superluminova C3 Lume on subdials and old radium lume on indices
- Front Crystal: Double Domed Sapphire w/AR coating
- Water Resistance: 200 meters / 660 feet
- Crown: Screw Down with Lume
- Bezel: Domed Sapphire, 12 Hour, 120 click rotating, C3 lume
- Strap: Additional Strap included (Sailcloth design)