Congratulations! You are now #current_position on the waiting list!
Introducing the Balt-Pilot Recon Collection.
Limited Edition: Only 50 timepieces in each color way
The Balt-Pilot is a lightweight titanium Pilot watch named after the Martin 187 Baltimore (A-30). The Martin 187 was used in WWII by US allies and was eventually nicknamed "The Balt". The Martin 187 Baltimore was a twin-engined light attack bomber built by the Glenn L. Martin Company based in Maryland.
Balt-Pilot Recon Features:
- Movement: Automatic Miyota 9015 (Regulated)
- Case: Titanium (Ti2) with 1200HV Hardened Coating
- Case Width: 40mm
- Lug Width: 20mm
- Lug to Lug: 48mm
- Height: 13.6mmm
- Lume: Swiss Super Luminova T-CX1 (Blue)
- Bracelet: Titanium (Ti2) with Quick Release Pins (20mm tapered to 18mm)
- Buckle: Stainless Steel with micro adjustments
- Caseback: See Thru (Sapphire Crystal)
- Front Crystal: Boxed Dome Sapphire w/AR coating
- Water Resistance: 200 meters / 660 feet
- Crown: Large Screw Down
- Packaging: Leather Travel Watch Roll Included
- Warranty: 2 year Limited International Warranty
- FREE Black Canvas/Rubber Hybrid Strap